Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm new here. I just wanted to let you guys know about an extremely important cleaning technique. Let's face it, isn't it annoying to have to wipe so often during the day only to find that the back of your trousers eventually start to smell of the stuff. Well I've got the solution. First I'll just let you guys in on a little study conducted in McGill University a few years back. The study found that close to 70% of the kitchen area in an average home had traces of fecal matter(i.e.****). Now that's disgusting. I am not surprised because after having used public bathrooms I've seen the majority of the guys just walking out of the stall after doing their business. I caught one of my friends doing the same one day and I questioned him immediately. I just happened to be using the latrine and noticed him just crack a few jokes after exiting the stall and he headed out right after me. I asked why he exited without cleaning his hands. His response was that he never made any "contact" so therefore his hands were clean. You see my fellow friends, this is exactly the problem. There is always a little contact, be it the wrist or fingernail or whatever.....sometimes we just don't feel it on our hands, as minute as it may be. Now, enough of my rambling, on with my great cleaning technique. One is never completely clean if one only wipes with toilet paper. Think about it for a second. Do you just wipe your hands with tissues after eating a really messy sandwich or submarine. Or how about eating some delicious french fries smothered in ketchup and then just using a few napkins. Your hand will still smell of the food guys. If you have any nicks or bruises, your hands will feel those too because of the salts and vinegars found in the sauces. My point here is that your anus is a composed of a delicate tissue which develops teeny-weeny tears which bleed a teeny-weeny bit everytime you have a BM (ask your doctor, he'll tell you the same). No, it's not painful because you don't really feel it but it could lead to pains down the line (i.e hemmoroids). Back to the cleaning technique. I promise you will all LOVE THIS TECHNIQUE...just give it a chance. People in the poorer parts of the middle east have been using this cleansing technique for centuries. Step #1: Before you sit down to do your thing, fill up a plant watering jug (with water ofcourse) and place it within reach when you sit down. Step #2: After you are done with your business, proceed to thoughrouly clean yourself down there.Step #3: Now just hold the jug behind you and proceed to pour the water down your upper bum area (it will flow down all over the bum area at this point because of a little physics that i won't go into here). While the water is flowing over the soiled portion of your behind just use the other hand to spread the water over the region while gently rubbing the area clean at the same time. I know it sounds kinda gross having to touch yourself down there but you will love the feeling you get afterwards. And hey, you just wash your hands with soap (which u definatley will do because there has been contact, right?) and they will not smell of ANYTHING...gaurenteed, assuming ofcoarse that you wiped well before hand. Then after that just flick your wet fingers a couple of times into the bowl behind you so your hands isn't dripping when u get on up, and walk on over to the sink and voila....you're done!!! I PROMISE u will love this and so will your bum because the anus will not be stained with poo (which is FULL of bacteria) If that is still too big a step for some of you out there, then just fill a bottle up with water and after wiping yourself clean, just drench a clump of toilet paper with the water untill it is fully absorbed of water then just wipe yourself down with three or four of these watery clumps. the bottle technique is also very usefull in public restrooms where you don't wanna have to be using the plant watering jug. Using this technique you will feel MUCH cleaner, you will not stain your undies and you will not dread having to go to the bathroom when at a party or at work. Tell me what you guys think.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you can afford them all the time sure....but my method is discreet and gets you much cleaner....wetones are meant for babie's bums...not ours unfortunately.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you can afford them all the time sure....but my method is discreet and gets you much cleaner....wetones are meant for babie's bums...not ours unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Uh, those premoistened wipes ARE meant for butts. And a baby's skin is probably more sensitive than your avg. adult's.I think it'd be much easier to be discreet with a travel pack of Cottenelle (or other brand) flushable wipes. (Those were marketed to adults, btw.)As for public bathrooms, I think the most effective way we can eliminate fecal matter traces where it shouldn't be is by washing our hands. Every time. With soap. Why do so many people not bother to do this??

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Uh, those premoistened wipes ARE meant for butts. And a baby's skin is probably more sensitive than your avg. adult's.I think it'd be much easier to be discreet with a travel pack of Cottenelle (or other brand) flushable wipes. (Those were marketed to adults, btw.)As for public bathrooms, I think the most effective way we can eliminate fecal matter traces where it shouldn't be is by washing our hands. Every time. With soap. Why do so many people not bother to do this??

·
Banned
151 Posts
Ya know, if you can't afford the wet wipes, then cut an old T-shirt into usable squares, or an old towel. Wet them down good and put them in a ziplock bag. Put disposable gloves in another bag.That makes more sense than toting a jug of water around with you. And a little more discrete.I still wonder if you are for real with this thread. It just doesn't sound that good to me.Sunny

1 - 20 of 113 Posts