Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, The only fruit that i can eat is strawberries and the only veg i have found out i can eat is greenbeans, i'm a IBS-d all the time, so my Question is, since i can't eat much food, that is all i eat is walffles, strawberries, chicken, greenbeans,as long as i eat just these, i can go longer without a flare-up, but still not good, how can i find a diet that will work for me or is there any diet, it just seems no matter what food i eat, its to the bathroom. Rhonda

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi there - It does sound like you're on a really limited diet, which isn't healthy and also is not very fun. You should be able to expand this, but there is a lot to know in the whole area of IBS and diet. I'm going to send you to the Eating for IBS website where you can go through tons of information, as there is not enough room in this forum to answer your question thoroughly. The link is http://www.eatingforibs.com/eatcook.htm. Best,Heather

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.