Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to be venting but you know sometimes you just need to fuss a bit to those you know will understand. Yesterday I was stupid. OH yes I was. I ate like a normal human being and danged if I don't feel like death warmed over today. I am so tired of not being "normal" (and i use that term loosely) in my eating habits. I am sick to death of not having a good hamburger with swiss cheese and avacado. I am tired of being sick to my stomach after I eat. AND DAGGUM IT I AM SICK OF MY CLOTHES FALLING OFF OF ME EVERY OTHER WEEK. I know this board is to be uplifting but you know sometimes the uplifting comes from the words of wisdom from others.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Karrie,I too am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I can't seem to find ANYTHING that makes me feel better. I feel obsessed with this problem. It is totally dragging me down. Everyone asks me what's wrong because I am not my normal self. I really am not enjoying my life. I feel myself getting depressed and I REALLY do not want to go there. I don't know what to say other than just keep fighting. That really is all that we can do. I learned about Awareness from this board and I think that I am going to try some of their products. Maybe this will help. I hope that it does. Stay Strong and keep smiling
.Skygirl

·
Registered
10 Posts
Try to keep smiling and thinking that tomorrow may be a brighter day.
I know how both of you feel. I have not been experiencing this but for about 5 months, but when test after test after test comes neg and all I hear is nothing is wrong...it does get kinda frustrating.
I really know what you mean about eating "normal" food and clothes not fitting. I refuse to go and buy new ones cause I'm really trying to be positive that one day I will put my wieght back on and they will fit again. The one thing that is really starting to flame my fire is all the remarks about..gosh your loosing too much weight.......WELL DUH!!!!!!!!!
Whew!! that felt a little better. I will keep the spirit up if you all do

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What I think is really getting me irked is this whole thought that I have an eating disorder. Well duhhhh I do and yeah I am loosing weight and yes that is new. I am just so tired....ICK!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have to laugh at your response....I too was asked the other day if I was anorexia........Oh my gosh.....these people..my friends..no how much I love food.......I kept thinking do I look that bad. I was never a very heavy girl and yes I did go from a size 10 to a size 8 in 2 weeks then another size in about 3 weeks.....but still to ask stupid questions.........

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not like it would hurt to lose the weight but goodness! I have dropped 4 sizes since March. Not a drastic thing but enough to be noticed. Oh great eating a salad and here comes the ick again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hear hear!!Since I had my last child four years ago, I have lost over 25 pounds and cannot gain anything back. When I tell people that I cannot digest food, they look at me like, "what do you mean, you can't digest food?" Like there is NO WAY that can happen to anyone!
I LOVE food too, but I know my limits too! Just think guys, at least no one can tease us cause were too FAT! (not to offend anyone here that has problems with their weight)Just cause your skinny, does NOT mean you are healthy~

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wait, this is a good comeback. If people ask if you have an eating disorder say, "Yes, the problem is I CAN'T eat." If that doesn't shut them up, tell them, "Yes I have an eating disorder and it's contagious so LEAVE ME ALONE! HAHAHAHAH!!! Just Kidding!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only way i know how to explain the whole non digesting is to equate it to a babies tummy when they are very little. But still it shouldn't be hard to explain to an adult about a sick tummy. ICK salad and I are not getting along today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.