Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone...I am new to this website, however I have found it very helpful in the short time that I have been a member. I have had IBS-D for about 8 years now. I have been able to keep it under control until just recently. I have been having a lot of anxiety every morning before I leave for work or school and anytime I go somewhere like out to dinner to something. It is very frustrating. I am looking into getting on some anxiety meds and am going to the doctor today. Does anyone have any reccomendations? I don't know if it matters but I am only 21 and am a very small, petite person. I am also in the process of using Mike's CDs but am only on the 6th day. I hope they help. Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I can only offer encouragement with the tapes - it's not an overnight process but it helped a lot. you may also want to check out the anxiety forum - maybe someone there can give some advice on meds

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.