Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to wish everyone peace, health and a Merry Christmas and New Years to everyone personally. I have made a lot of dear friends on this BB and love you all
!

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Same to you Eric. Have a very, Merry Christmas!
Jean------------------"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." Babe Ruth. And I'm also Praying with Bettie for a cure for this NASTY IBS! Jean

G

·
Eric,Have a Great Chistmas and a Fabboo New Year!Mike------------------I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a prefrontal lobotomy.

G

·
eric,The same to you and everyone on the board.......------------------LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A CURE TO THIS IBS SOON!BETTIE

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Hi Eric,wishing you and everyone here the best for the season and for the year 2000
------------------Prayer doesn't change God , it changes the one who prays..

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey Eric, MERRY CHRISTMAS
Thank you for all the GREAT work you have done on this BB. YOu have helped me feel alot better in doing the research for me on your website. I truly believe that we will all be over this IBS in the next few years. Cheers, Jim------------------OF all the Divine qualities, the GREATEST of those is COMPASSION and TRIUMPH of the human spirit!!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Eric and everyone on this BB-
Happy Holidays and may 2000 bring you only good things
------------------Nancy-(used to be GoesAlot)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Eric, Thanks for all your valuable contributions this past year! Merry Christmas! Regards John

·
Registered
464 Posts
Thank you so much Eric. And as someone said right back at you. This is a great board to be on, with so much love and concern for each other. That is what Christmas is all about, and hopefully the rest of the year as well. Maro
------------------"FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY"

1 - 20 of 40 Posts