Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Dang, charlie, I dont give a hoot, as long as the damn stuff is there!(gosh, I hate having to get up with my pants around my knees and scooting over to the counter....)------------------"Society honors its living conformists and its dead troublemakers." (Mignon McLaughlin)

G

·
Torp - that GIF is a SCREAMER!!! LOL!
Charlie - I said it on Parkview, and I'll say it again here - it's gotta be FRONT!
Julie

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
FRONT! Dolphinlady - my Missycat eats toilet paper - I once caught her running off with a streamer behind her while the roll was unrolling........there's a rule we have - if it looks chewed, don't use the first piece.
------------------Fear can hold you prisoner.......hope can set you free.Missycat

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
This is cheating but I like to dispensers front and back
!Torp, cool gif
!If it has to be one way I guess front would be my answer.

G

·
It depends on who hangs it. ME: frontHUSBAND: Back Then wife changes it to front. Anal retentive? Perhaps that's why I have IBS!!!! Hee, Hee!

G

·
I use the Washington Post
The FRONT section...
------------------I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a prefrontal lobotomy.

G

·
Definitely FRONT!! No one else in this house ever changes the toilet paper so it's not a problem. Maybe that's why there's tracks in his underwear occasionally.
Torpedo - love the picture!!Ellie

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I prefer the front,my wife prefers the back. I leave it on the back to make my wife happy. Although she has never complained about it,I noticed whenever she replaced toilet paper,it was always placed in the back. So I place it in the back for my wife's sake.------------------Regards,John"WANNA GRANT THIS IBS PEST TO ETERNAL REST"

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.