Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a few upsetting days and had the runs really bad today. I have lower right side pain when I walk. When I'm sitting still, it's not there. I started thinking I have a hernia but I think my intestines are just so irritated. I have no rebound pain or any reason to think it's appendicitis, no symptoms, just hurts when I walk and a little at rest at moments. The pain is right above the top of the pubic hair to the right of it where the lower tummy crease is. Is this common?

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
For me alot of time walking or anything that bounced the belly would set off the pain. I always did better when the pain was bad to sit really still.IBS pain can be anywhere, and as long as you aren't having other symptoms (like fever, the rebound pain, bloody diarrhea) I would try not to fret about it too much. If you let it get you anxious that will make things worse.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For me alot of time walking or anything that bounced the belly would set off the pain. I always did better when the pain was bad to sit really still.IBS pain can be anywhere, and as long as you aren't having other symptoms (like fever, the rebound pain, bloody diarrhea) I would try not to fret about it too much. If you let it get you anxious that will make things worse.
Thanks, Kathleen. It got better overnight. It comes and goes, feels like appendicitis but apparently it isn't because I did every test, have an appetite, no fever, no rebound pain. Just going through a really hard time now and maybe the diarrhea irritated that part of my intestines.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts