Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lately i have been getting very sick very often. My pain is so bad i almost burst into tears. please someone please tell me how i can stop these frequent unbearable pains!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey Drew. Have you been to the dr. If your pain is that bad maybe you should be seen. Other than that, a hot water bottle may help. Sorry I have no other words of wisdom but I hope you feel better soon. God Bless.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey Drew. Have you been to the dr. If your pain is that bad maybe you should be seen. Other than that, a hot water bottle may help. Sorry I have no other words of wisdom but I hope you feel better soon. God Bless.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Drew, where is your pain? It's probably in your abdomen, but right, left, high, low. Anything different in your diet? or other activities? I think, too, you need to see a Dr. When I was in my teens, I had severe pain when passing stools, often many a day. I used to cry , too. And I prayed for relief. Eventually I got to a doctor and was given penicillin which relieved the episodes of severe pain. I still have ibs sometimes C and sometimes D. I pray that you, too will find relief, and sooner than I did. Cheers, Strack

·
Registered
59 Posts
Drew, where is your pain? It's probably in your abdomen, but right, left, high, low. Anything different in your diet? or other activities? I think, too, you need to see a Dr. When I was in my teens, I had severe pain when passing stools, often many a day. I used to cry , too. And I prayed for relief. Eventually I got to a doctor and was given penicillin which relieved the episodes of severe pain. I still have ibs sometimes C and sometimes D. I pray that you, too will find relief, and sooner than I did. Cheers, Strack

1 - 7 of 7 Posts