Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,024 Posts
aw... {{{{{{{{Kitkat}}}}}}}}Hugs~~ totally feel you! just been there this past weekend and couldn't go to the two things my hubby and i planned (really sucks)... SOOO sorry you're going through this! Hope you feel better soon!

· Registered
4,024 Posts
Kitkat... now i'm in the same boat -- woke up real early this morning and been having this weird feeling/pain in my stomach and now...here comes my old friend, B.D.!
Hope yours has gotten better...
P.S., Has anyone been experiencing problems accessing this site? it just froze on me and i had to log in again...

· Registered
4,024 Posts
Thanks, Kat -- I felt better in the aft. but the pain is on and off... And like Amy said, let's hope we all feel better soon (would be real nice waking up to a good day!)P.S., Here's Jeff's post about why it's been slow and how to solve the problem --http://ibsgroup.org/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f...261/m/166105662but looks like i'm not that technical and not sure if i got the how-to part...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.