Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really fed up with nhs at the moment ,there no support groups round my area and i don't fill that much is being done ,They haven't givin that much of advist.I think nhs and other hospital should do more to help us ! do you think so? i also think they should be a program on ibs so people can understand what we going through!

·
Registered
189 Posts
The only thing is that you have to realize that there are thousands of diseases out there. IBS isn't the only one. There's diseases where the child dies immediatly after its born- I think things like that should be studdied more often than IBS because lets face it- we all do have lives!
It's just a matter of self exploration and figuring out what triggers it and what doesn't - and because everyone's different there's no set in stone advice to give. It would be nice if more support groups were to pop up but I don't quite feel that's the hospital's job.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.