Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have mild-moderate ibsD and most of the time i dont have the accompanying pain like i used to; however, last night my gut woke me up. it hurt for a while and brought back memories.anyhow, what i want to say is that i really feel for other ibs'ers who have pains like this on a regular basis. i was thinking about you last night as i was gripping my gut, appreciating that what i was feeling isnt much in comparison to what others suffer through.warm fuzzies out to yajj

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yeah, the old pain in the gut....I read your post and immediately thought of waking up from pain during my junior high and high schol days. One night the stabbing pain started so, as expected, I made my way to the bathroom for a rendevous with the toilet. Waiting for the ugly episode to be over, I inadvertently laid my head on the magazine stand and promptly fell asleep. I eventually woke up, realized what had happened and decided to make my way back to the bedroom. As I stood up I had the split second revelation that after snoozing on the magazine rack, my legs weren't COMPLETELY asleep. The revelation of course occured as I was on my way to have a face-to-face with the bathroom carpet.So I had to drag myself, via boot camp style, back to my bedroom. Ah, the fond memories of IBS. Nine months diarrhea freeGod Bless Calcium

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yeah, the old pain in the gut....I read your post and immediately thought of waking up from pain during my junior high and high schol days. One night the stabbing pain started so, as expected, I made my way to the bathroom for a rendevous with the toilet. Waiting for the ugly episode to be over, I inadvertently laid my head on the magazine stand and promptly fell asleep. I eventually woke up, realized what had happened and decided to make my way back to the bedroom. As I stood up I had the split second revelation that after snoozing on the magazine rack, my legs weren't COMPLETELY asleep. The revelation of course occured as I was on my way to have a face-to-face with the bathroom carpet.So I had to drag myself, via boot camp style, back to my bedroom. Ah, the fond memories of IBS. Nine months diarrhea freeGod Bless Calcium

·
Registered
462 Posts
How thoughtful! Your kind words are greatly appreciated. I am a believer of of "positive thinking", "good enery" "like attracts like".Groovy,crunchy granola, all that, but I believe it... So...Your best wishes sent out unselfishly....will bring YOU the best of luck!

·
Registered
462 Posts
How thoughtful! Your kind words are greatly appreciated. I am a believer of of "positive thinking", "good enery" "like attracts like".Groovy,crunchy granola, all that, but I believe it... So...Your best wishes sent out unselfishly....will bring YOU the best of luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.