Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.......Or was it just me? I couldn't get on - I kept getting the famous "file not found" message. But it's baaack! Whoo hoo! Anybody else have a problem getting on this a.m.?------------------"Humor is your own smile surprising you in the mirror." Missycat

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Me too, Missycat! I even e-mailed Jeff 'cause I couldn't determine whether it was our system here at work or something altogether different -- we have such a crappy server and network here that I never know what to expect.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I heard an announcement at work; something to do with the service for the entire eastern US going down and everything being rerouted through the west coast. I tried to reach this site as well and got some online shopping service.

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
Must have been a problem at the ISP. Thanks for all of the email alerting me to the problem. I'll try and find out why the server was down.J*P.S. The reason that you saw the Umbra page is that we seem to share the same server at the ISP.

G

·
I kept getting "file not found" and stuff, too. But, I am really UPSET :)> ) :)> )that I did NOT GET ANY shopping site. Hmmmm... maybe my husband put a filter on shopping websites.....can't imagine WHY....Wish I could have seen COLORFUL wastebaskets - that IS appropriate for us!

G

·
Me too, only like Boca Marie I just got a message that it couldn't be accessed
Now I'm going away for the weekend and wont have time to catch up til Sunday!!Withdrawal symptoms Im sure.take care everyone Jenni

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.