Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES, THAT'S RIGHT, WATER. NOT CARBONATED WATER, BUT NATURAL BOTTLED WATER. I DRINK 3-4 OF THE PINT SIZE BOTTLES A DAY. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER, SLEEP BETTER,ADDED ENERGY,REMOVES TOXINS, AND HELPS LOTS WITH CONSTIPATION. I STAY AWAY FROM SODA'S, ALCOHOL. JUST PLAIN,CHEAP WATER IS THE BEST THING FOR IBS. IT HAS MADE A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE....

· Registered
222 Posts
You may want to try with squeezed lemon or lime, preferbly lemon. I also eat the lemon skin and all - adds to the soothing.Would be less expensive with filtered tap water.I have not had 3 soft drinks in the past 20 years. Exluding tonic water, which i used to drink with rum - those days are gone.Bill

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT ADDING LEMON OR LIME TO THE WATER. BUT OF ALL THINGS, MY HUSBAND KEPT TELLIN ME TO DRINK MORE WATER, AND I'M GLAD I FINALLY LISTENED. IT HAS REALLY HELPED THE IBS, I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD DRINK 4 PINTS OF WATER A DAY, BUT AFTER A WHILE YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE IT ANYMORE, AND IT GOES DOWN REAL EASY. I NEVER WAS A WATER DRINKER BEFORE, BUT I'M A BELIEVER NOW, IT'S WORTH FEELIN GOOD.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.