Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i a fairly new member here. I joined when i first got IBS but never really used this facility asthe IBS wasnt a major issue inmylife.Itis now though about 4 months ago, my planswent out the window. I was controllingthepain, and loo visits with anti-spas and lactulose. i am kind of t a loose end now, i had lots of tests all negative (inc. cancer+chromes) I just thought if everyone that has found somekind of relief, or even cure then could we post about it here. Make like a big listof things we can all look over, andtrystuff off!i am currently lookinginto hypnosis, an also types of medical research (i would be atest subject)any1 would rather e-mail feel free boyracer603###aol.comps-i am a computergames programmer, so if get enough interest andideas for it, ill make the IBS monopoly for all our members to log in an play online. If and only if i can geta grip of this IBS, as 30 mins a day in the same chair/positionaint gonna happen just yet!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.