Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Weight Gain and bloating

398 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Charbeaner 
Welcome to my world. I heard your pain all to well. It is a common problem with us all. I think more than anything else, it is the severe bloating that drives me the most crazy. Some days are just better and worse than others. And, I don't think I have much control over it.I have found a pair of pants that work and look great. I wear them to the office all the time. "Sauvanna Motions" They have a stetchy waste band. I swear by them! Good Luck

Welcome to my world. I heard your pain all to well. It is a common problem with us all. I think more than anything else, it is the severe bloating that drives me the most crazy. Some days are just better and worse than others. And, I don't think I have much control over it.I have found a pair of pants that work and look great. I wear them to the office all the time. "Sauvanna Motions" They have a stetchy waste band. I swear by them! Good Luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.