Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am a "C" type with a large protruding stomach....i have had no success with my current weight watchers diet...i am unsure as to if this is due to my feeling, i look "fat" so nothing will help, or is it something else about not eliminating with any regularity that makes loosing weight so difficult??

G

·
I am also on the Weight Watchers Plan, and I have had great success until recently. I have been gaining weight but still following plan. I have gained 5lbs in one week. My stomach is also huge! Where exactly is your stomach large? Mine seems to be the lower abdomen.

G

·
I am also on the Weight Watchers Plan, and I have had great success until recently. I have been gaining weight but still following plan. I have gained 5lbs in one week. My stomach is also huge! Where exactly is your stomach large? Mine seems to be the lower abdomen.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Same thing here. A lot of it is bloating from gas. I'm almost always filled with gas. Also, my motility so so slow that I think I'm usually full of stool. It's a catch 22 because I have to take in enough fiber to keep things moving, but the fiber causes bloating (no matter which kind I take). I prefer to keep things moving as I've run into real serious problems when I get constipated (spent too much time in hospital last year with complications from that).

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Same thing here. A lot of it is bloating from gas. I'm almost always filled with gas. Also, my motility so so slow that I think I'm usually full of stool. It's a catch 22 because I have to take in enough fiber to keep things moving, but the fiber causes bloating (no matter which kind I take). I prefer to keep things moving as I've run into real serious problems when I get constipated (spent too much time in hospital last year with complications from that).

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KrisK...its hard to tell where the huge stomach area begins and where it ends....how do you manage to stay on the weight watcher diet when it is impossible to tell if you look any slimmer???i say this as i am contemplating what i am going to wear over my huge stomach so that i can look somewhat presentable at the office tomorrow....people will think i had a wonderful binge filled wkend..that is certainly not the case.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KrisK...its hard to tell where the huge stomach area begins and where it ends....how do you manage to stay on the weight watcher diet when it is impossible to tell if you look any slimmer???i say this as i am contemplating what i am going to wear over my huge stomach so that i can look somewhat presentable at the office tomorrow....people will think i had a wonderful binge filled wkend..that is certainly not the case.

G

·
I stick to WW because I know that it would be worse if I didn't. Then not only would I be miserable about IBS and bloating but also my weight.

G

·
I stick to WW because I know that it would be worse if I didn't. Then not only would I be miserable about IBS and bloating but also my weight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.