Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,Still losing weight with no idea why! am eating well, same excercise etc but can't keep up with the weight loss - my wardrobe choices are diminishing and don't want to lose those boobs so has anyone else out there come across this? I've been like this now for the last few months and in total have lost over two and half dress sizes evening uping my food intake?? Don't get it any info would help.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hi! I had this happen about 3 years ago. For absolutely no reason weight started to drop off me. I went from 5 ft 11 (180cm) and 154 pounds (70kgs) to 106 pounds (about 48kgs). It was awful, all my clothes hung off me, I had bones everywhere and boobs, well I kinda forgot what they were! I went to my GP over and over and over, had all sorts of tests etc and in the end he couldn't explain it. I stayed at around 50gks for almost 2 1/2 years and then all of a sudden it came back (plus a couple of kilo's-sigh) again for no reason. I never changed my diet, nothing at all was different. It was very frustrating but I never got an explanation. Have you been to see your GP about it just to check everything is okay?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Screamer,My weight had always been 56/58 kg am 168 cm and it was only when I was diagnosed that I stacked on the weight to 69/71 kgs and now with no changes am losing it? Not sure but doctor says I should not worry because I was lighter before anyway - this seems okay but I don't think I'm processing foods properly. Not sure will have to test my diet day by day I think and take a look over a week to see if anythings missing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts