Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!This is my first post but probably not my last.... I've had IBS on and off now for around 30 years. Over the last few years it's been manageable and I don't get any where near as many flare ups as I used to get. A few weeks ago I started with the familiar cramping (bowel movements are ok but it's that horrible spasm type pain that I've been getting). I didn't do anything about it until a few days ago when I started to retake my Colofac tablets. The abdominal pain is getting better - virtually gone - but what I am experiencings is something new. Well I think it's new - I may have had it in the past and forgotten about it... What I'm getting every now and then is a spasm type feeling in my gullet. It's a split second pain that feels a bit like it would feel if you swallowed something sideways if you know what I mean - or something got a bit stuck on the way down so you can actually feel it. The pain happens occasionally - not all the time - and as I say is like a split second spasm. The pain moves too. Sometimes it feels like it's on the right, sometimes in the middle and sometimes on the left. Just now it almost felt like the pain was behind and just below my right boob! Very strange. I haven't lost my appitite and am having no trouble eating. Can this be part of my current flair up? In the past, I've had pain from wind almost all over my body so was wondering if it was something to do with that? I've had it for 5 days now. Anyone else get this? Thanks in advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.