Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My IBS usually consists of constipation which brings upon small hard stools. But every so often I have the constant urge to go to the bathroom and when I go my stools come out really fast and look normal but are very acidy. The problem is that every 15-30 minutes I have to go back to the bathroom and its the same thing all over again. I keep going to the bathroom over and over and stools keep on coming. The acid eventually causes a burning pain rectally. I also feel really horrible and malnurited when this happens. Does anyone else get this??

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
kind of. I do alternate between C and D. Sometimes, the C works its self out (so to speak) with a big, bad attack of D. Sometimes it works itself out normally. And sometimes it's somewhere in between. That's what yours seems to be - like my "in between". I think the key is to avoid the C as much as possible. I know tihs isn't possible for all, ubt it is my key.for the burning, try flushable wipes. you can buy them most anywhere (I buy the toddlers kind - baby wipes aren't flushable). I pur witchhazel into the container when I open them to get that benefit too. There is an initial burn from the citchhzael but not bad and way better long run.nancy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.