Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats.If you are reading this then you are on the new server machine.Sorry for the inconvenience.Jeff[This message has been edited by Jeffrey Roberts (edited 10-05-2001).]

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
What inconvenience?
While on the subject, anyone know of entry-level programming job openings for Visual Basic w/SQL or Visual C++ in Chicago?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
What inconvenience?
While on the subject, anyone know of entry-level programming job openings for Visual Basic w/SQL or Visual C++ in Chicago?

·
Registered
269 Posts
So this means that, instead of taking the board down for the weekend, it went much more easily and quickly than planned?All right! Love to hear stories like that.

·
Registered
269 Posts
So this means that, instead of taking the board down for the weekend, it went much more easily and quickly than planned?All right! Love to hear stories like that.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Thanks Jeff! (I wasn't on all Thursday nite or all of Friday, so I didn't miss a thing though). Still the speediness is appreciated!

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Thanks Jeff! (I wasn't on all Thursday nite or all of Friday, so I didn't miss a thing though). Still the speediness is appreciated!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts