Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!I have put a post in Anxiety room but I have little response.I am trying to find out if anyone has had good luck with Wellbutrin XL.Bad luck?Just wondering if any others have anykind of input!
Thanks!Vamplady

·
Registered
125 Posts
I actually liked welbutrin, but it made my insomnia worse. Now when my husband was on it, he said he wanted to kill someone, so it is definately a trial by error,like with most anti-depressants. Good luck, Laura

·
Registered
125 Posts
I actually liked welbutrin, but it made my insomnia worse. Now when my husband was on it, he said he wanted to kill someone, so it is definately a trial by error,like with most anti-depressants. Good luck, Laura

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've been on Wellbutrin XL for about four months, for depression not anxiety, and I'm doing great on it. I have a long history of insomnia but even though I take the Wellbutrin at night it is not exacerbating the insomnia problem. My cousin, OTOH, had to switch to taking it in the morning because it was keeping her up at night. So, as dysilap noted, it's definitely an individual thing.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've been on Wellbutrin XL for about four months, for depression not anxiety, and I'm doing great on it. I have a long history of insomnia but even though I take the Wellbutrin at night it is not exacerbating the insomnia problem. My cousin, OTOH, had to switch to taking it in the morning because it was keeping her up at night. So, as dysilap noted, it's definitely an individual thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts