Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Dr. Dahlman sponsored by this board? What are his credentials? I've seen his website and it seems a very lucrative operation... ?? Flux, can you comment?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Libbys, I have on my website, a biography, that describes my credentials a bit. The short story is that I'm a chiropractic physician with a degree in nutrition. I actually have never practiced chiropractic, instead I founded a completely nutritional/alternative/holistic clinic. I am not sponsored by this board, Jeff Roberts is kind enough to allow the discussion we are having. It seems that I'm the only or one of the few doctors who actually see IBS patients that frequent the board. Any other questions, I would be happy to answer.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Would I be correct in the assumption that, since you do not list a medical school (such as Emory) in your biographical information, that you are not, in fact, an MD?Susan

·
Banned
2,913 Posts
he is not an MD. --and that can actually be a blessing. MD's follow a close script of running a test or two and then turn to the prescr pad.if only the pad worked.

·
Registered
133 Posts
As I said in my previous post, I am a chiropractic physician and that's not a medical doctor(MD). If you would like a consultation, yes, you have to pay a consultation fee, but I am happy to take calls from anyone who would like to talk to me about what I might be able to do for them. I also take calls from people who are following my program as described at www.drdahlman.com for quick questions and don't charge a fee for that. I also spend alot of time each day responding to e-mails from people following my program when they have a couple of quick questions, again at no charge. The consultation fees that I charge are mostly for people who want to allow me to guide them through my money back guarantee program that guarantees a complete elimination of ALL symptoms associated with their gastrointestinal system.May I ask why you put Dr in quotes?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Go directly to his website and download his protocol. It's free and full of information. You don't have to pay to use his program, or use his information if you attempt it on your own. You can also check around for better supplements prices, he doesn't make you purchase anything from him.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I put "Dr" in quotes as I wasn't sure from the previous message if you were one! Can I email you one brief descriptive question for free? Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts