Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like many people here, I have had some relief from probiotics. I have been reading what types/brands people use and where they buy them. I get mine from the vitamin store and there are SO many brands to choose from. I settled on one and have been taking it for a while, twice a day, usually on an empty stomach. It is called "New Chapter Organics, Probiotic Colon." I guess I am wondering if there is really a difference between all the different probiotics or if they are all the same, just different brands. If this one has been helpful to me, I will not likely change but I am interested to know others "brand of choice."A couple of years ago I tried VSL3 as recommended by my doctor. if I remember right, it was also helpful but my pharmacy had to special order it and it was inssanely expensive. It's much more convenient to get the capsules from the vitamin store.Thanks for your input!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.