Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some days - by no means all - but yesterday a classic - expell some of the old Number 2 but not all - then left with a full/dull achy feeling - particularly bad when driving - which only goes away - and apologies this is not very nice - I have to resort to prizing out the remnants with some loo roll. But the stuff left isn't dry, it tends to be mid-brown squishy and packed together, so I'm reluctant to take a laxative. Once I've got rid, I feel fine - but a) its not a very nice habit and
there must be a better way of dealing with this.Any takers?Sue

·
Registered
482 Posts
i had this yday and prob will tomorrow, i went then felt like i still needed too but couldnt... i didnt put anything up, cant dont know why... but on the bumpy bus back today i could still feel a bit there like i needed to go again but couldnt... i took immodium last night and today as was going out too busy to get attack of D... ifind sometimes sittin on loo and bringin you knees up eases it a bit adn moving your hips like you are walking when sitting helps me sometimes too... i too an anti laxative unless im badly C'ed up, mom always said a bath was good or a warm drink the nurse told me even a glass of warm water helps move the system along
if you know what i mean. thing with me now is after getttin that abcess from a bad skin reaction too wet wipes even the ones i was fine with im scared of using... just tend to use flannel or shower... i hate baths unless my other halfs in there but thats another story!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kate - blimey (re your bath comment) you and your other half must be slim or maybe you have a big bath!! Nice to know I'm not alone though sorry of course you have been suffering too - not great is it?Intrigued by your profile name - who is tink???Sue

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL! DH and I look totally hilarious in the bath. He's 6 ft 6 and I'm 5" 10 so you can imagine how many legs are sticking out all over the place! Sorry this is totally off topic, I'm not sure I have this exact problem but I do sometimes feel kind of heavy like there's a bit more there. Being a D though it usually comes out on it's own pretty soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.