Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to the board.I haven't gotten my system under any control yet so while at work I only eat pretzels till I get home. I am having such a hard time with this though cause I am still hungrey. The only reason I do this is because there is only one restroom and 10 people and I don't want to be there and have to run in and out of it all day.I am experimenting now cause I need to eat more during the day. My question to everyone at work is what do u usually find safe to eat at work. Or while u are not at home?Also I find I have gained weight since i started this job. Not much just like five to 10 pounds but I want to lose it. Can we try to diet with this disease or will all the diet foods irritate us? Sorry if this is long or confusing I just found this board and I am at wits end with this.I am ready to quit my job so I can experiment at home

·
Registered
248 Posts
I used to eat nothign and lost tons of weight,,,sometimes if i am starving, i will eat very slowly, and will keep it to plain turkey & wheat, pudding or yogurt, or bread sticks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is funny cause I eat turkey for dinner every night. I can't eat red meat at all anymore it tears my stomach apart and I love it.So u are able to eat yogurt?I just started that at night to see if my stomach can handle it cause everyone at work has started diets and most of the stuff they eat is too hard on my stomach.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Miss- For starters. Why diet? I'm all for being healthy. We already have to watch what we eat.Secondly- before jumping to yogurt try LOW FAT Yogurt. Dannon makes a Low Fat yogurt that i love and ALWAYS eat at work.-Lee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts