Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well for me it tuff to eat when your have a sower stomach half the day i fill like puking but dont i was wondering what other do to kick the nausia?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Ginger is great, I have a container full of Buderim ginger bears (those chewy lollies made mostly of sugar but they contain real ginger, well the Buderim brand does). Or you can try a cup of ginger tea right before your meal, either buy one ready made or just throw a chunk of real ginger into a mug of boiling water, you can also buy a ginger cordial which is quite nice and I find can help. On the really bad days you could also consider something like Maxalon which you get from the chemist, it helps with nausea too.Good luck, nausea is one of the things I hate most about IBS

·
Registered
67 Posts
Motilium10 (domperidone) works for me. It takes less than 10 minutes for the nausea to go. Thankfully I don't get the nausea to often nowadays. My gp isn't too happy with me taking it too often because it can cause liver damage.Here in the UK it is an over the counter med.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Rolling up a joint or hitting a pipe load always seems to ease my cramps and uncomfortableness and it also helps with relaxing! You can also be sure that you will get the "munchies" after.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts