Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am IBS-D with pain.I have been able to control it somewhat with calcium. Anyway, it usually is awful during times of great stress. Something strange though this week. I actually had a pretty good weekend. The calcium was doing it's trick. On Monday,Tues, and Wed this week I had to drive out of town each day for a training course for work. I was so scared because I was afraid I would have a D attack in the car on the way and there would be no place to go. I even got lost each day and was sooo stressed out. Strange thing was, my stomach was beautiful for the three days. Not so much as a rumble in the tummy. As soon as I got home last night and at work today it was like I was making up for lost time. Lots of pain and terrible D. What do you make of that? I haven't had that many days in a row of feeling that good and I even ate lunch out every day. No problem. Now it's all back with a vengence.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Same thing happens to me. Specially when I have to look up for a new address. I am talking calcium as well and it is doing fine, but as soon as I am under stress it seems like a hose inside of me opens and I turn into liquid.
I am using Immodium along with the calcium to feel reasured. It has worked very well for most of the time and I feel so much in control. Good luck.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Same thing happens to me. Specially when I have to look up for a new address. I am talking calcium as well and it is doing fine, but as soon as I am under stress it seems like a hose inside of me opens and I turn into liquid.
I am using Immodium along with the calcium to feel reasured. It has worked very well for most of the time and I feel so much in control. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.