Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone
Do any of you ever feel like it would help heaps if someone just cared enough to hold you tight for a big long hug. I know it wouldnt fix my IBS but it would sure help the hurt I feel in my heart and my head.I think hugs are unreal, and I could sure do with one
. My IBS has been playing up really bad and doesnt seem to want to ease off. I cant help felling a little alone.Does anyone else feel like that sometimes?Poo Pea

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Don't hug me to hard or i will fart.LOL

·
Registered
108 Posts
I thinkk huygs are great Thwy give me a lot of emotional supportSpas Do you hav ethe info on the BidetteIts getting harder and harder on my back in the batheroom and I need helpThanksKAren

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
I will bump the post regarding the bidet in the meeting coz i'm also interested in buying one unit.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
ah jools, I thought everyone but my Son in law needed a hug now and then. He doesn't like to be touched at ALL. He is a fuddy duddy.I like hugs especially when the kids were little and they would run and give me a BIG hug.Can't wait till grandaughters are old enough for a big hug.Kat

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
i dont mind doing it to others but i dont like getting a hug back,didnt get that kinda stuff in my childhood, adolph was no better god if push came to shove and i had to hug him or a crocodile the crocodile would win..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.