Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I'm usually an IBS-C person and I decided to try eliminating bread or at least eating less of it, which is hard for me since I LOVE it
Anyways its only been the second day of not eating bread and I'm going to the bathroom(with the help of miralax and zelnorm) but its very loose. I thought this was a good thing but tonight I had bit of D...coming from somone who is always C this is odd. I also didnt eat anthing but a luna bar,fruit and salad...mainly cuz I was really busy today. So I'm wondering if I should try and keep this up and maybe my C will be gone forever? Or is it bad to have too loose of stools?I'm a little confuzed right now.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
As an IBS-C person myself, I am always overjoyed to find anything that helps relieve the symptoms, even if it does cause a little D. Just remember, it's been my experience that interludes like this don't always last for long, but enjoy it while it does. And if it takes a little conscious and concentrated effort to keep it going, so be it. Why not, if it makes life easier. Let me know how it goes...so to speak!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.