Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,203 Posts
HiClick on the link below there is some infor there that may help you. I worked with LeapAllergy !!! I have had IBS-D for 40 years along with CVS.. After changing my eating habits with the certain foods or chemicals that my body had become intolerant to has made such a world of difference in myCVS and IBS-D.... ...If you have any questions post a message for Mike N. and he will respond to you .....Take careDonna http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php...ic;f=1;t=026240 WWW.LEAPALLERGY.COM

· Registered
2,203 Posts
HiClick on the link below there is some infor there that may help you. I worked with LeapAllergy !!! I have had IBS-D for 40 years along with CVS.. After changing my eating habits with the certain foods or chemicals that my body had become intolerant to has made such a world of difference in myCVS and IBS-D.... ...If you have any questions post a message for Mike N. and he will respond to you .....Take careDonna http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php...ic;f=1;t=026240 WWW.LEAPALLERGY.COM

· Registered
2,203 Posts
MikeI am going to forward this info about Autism to my best friend...She has a son Josh thatis Autistic and he stopped talking when he was three ...I must say his diet is nota very healthy one....I have read in some case that dietary plan has showen some resultsin patients with Autism.....Can you tell me is LEAP has done any test on children thathas autism? Donna ****************************************************************** T he program is also currently under study at the Texas Center for Autistic Research and Treatment (San Antonio)< as the dietary plan has shown promise for improving the cognitive behaviors of autistics...a population of autistics is beleived by the researchers to sufferberrant sensitivity to dietary additives or even whole foods as a componenent of that condition as well.

· Registered
2,203 Posts
MikeI am going to forward this info about Autism to my best friend...She has a son Josh thatis Autistic and he stopped talking when he was three ...I must say his diet is nota very healthy one....I have read in some case that dietary plan has showen some resultsin patients with Autism.....Can you tell me is LEAP has done any test on children thathas autism? Donna ****************************************************************** T he program is also currently under study at the Texas Center for Autistic Research and Treatment (San Antonio)< as the dietary plan has shown promise for improving the cognitive behaviors of autistics...a population of autistics is beleived by the researchers to sufferberrant sensitivity to dietary additives or even whole foods as a componenent of that condition as well.

· Registered
2,203 Posts
Hi DaveI am not sure about the UK...but I wanted to share with you that LEAP reallyhelped my IBS-D so much along with all the other symptoms. It's is such a smallprice to pay for the relief I have today....I say this often but it is still hard to believethat what we put in our bodies can make us so sick....This is the longest I can ever remember having so much relief and it will be coming up on 3 months in a few days.For me that's a miracle and I count my blessings every day for it.....Good Luck andI hope you can find the relief that I have....
Take care

· Registered
2,203 Posts
Hi DaveI am not sure about the UK...but I wanted to share with you that LEAP reallyhelped my IBS-D so much along with all the other symptoms. It's is such a smallprice to pay for the relief I have today....I say this often but it is still hard to believethat what we put in our bodies can make us so sick....This is the longest I can ever remember having so much relief and it will be coming up on 3 months in a few days.For me that's a miracle and I count my blessings every day for it.....Good Luck andI hope you can find the relief that I have....
Take care

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.