Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realized there is only 3 Cds in the package I received.And I know that's right. But if the listening program ( or schedule ) is 100 days what do I need to do. Listen the Cd1 Side1 ten times then to go to CD2 or what?I wish it was a little more clear info on the schedules.Since there is no 100 short session recordings on the CDs, how should I listen?How long before I jump on the next one?Listen every CD, every day after than do it all over again until I reach the 100th day?Can someone make it clear please???Thanks,jim

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Ok-You got a little booklet with the CD's in the box. On the inside cover, and back cover is the schedule. You repeat listening to them a few times.I hope this helps.If you are reading the bokklet, as soon as you open the cover you should see it. It goes up to day 50. Day 51-100 is on the inside back cover.Goodluck.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Jim, when you look at the schedule it is actually set up for the tapes. #1 CD has side1 and side2 #2 CD has side3 and side4 and #3 CD has side5 and side6. On the tapes you have a session on each side! You will need to use the program feature on your cd player to only listen to the session on the schedule or use a computer cd burner to put one session on each blank cd. Good luck, Norb

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Jim, has this all helped to figure it out?If not let us know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.