Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
So I'd just like to start off by saying that I'm on Roaccutane, I don't drink a lot of water except when I go to the Gym three times a week (maybe twice a week or sometimes not at all if I feel too awful). I'm nearly 19 and my whole youth I was underweight. Right now I'm about 70.6 kilos (was 72.5 but lost weight because of this stupid issue) and I'm 194cm tall (I'm a male), sorry for all the random info but I figured I may as well just be specific. Look, I don't know what's going on with me. I'm in constant discomfort with my abdominal, it always feels like I have to pass gas but I just can't. When I go to the toilet it's usually just mucusy loose stool. A couple months a go I changed up my diet to start gaining weight and ever since I started drinking full cream milk and full cream protein milk it just got to a point about a month ago where its just like my body gave up on me and I was left with this pain. It's so frustratingly uncomfortable that I seriously cannot live my whole life with it and no answers. It had gone away for about two weeks but before that I was sick (or at least I think I was because I have to same feeling now) and now it's back. I went on a date Friday night and had a little creme brulee and by the end of the night my abdomen was KILLING me so I had to end the date and go home. I went to the toilet but its was just a little gas and nothing more and the next morning boom there was the discomfort still, also worth mentioning that my whole life I held in going number too + passing gas to avoid embarassment. No doubt this pain will last another week or two like wtf is happening? i don't understand is wrong with me. A doctor said I have IBS (just strcitly from what i told him) + lactose intolerant (yes i know i ate creme brulee im an idiot but i didn't even eat much it was like a couple mouthfuls), is it normal to have abdominal pain in the same spot lasting for weeks even though after i go to the toilet the pain will subside for a while but once I eat ANYTHING, I'm talking I could eat a cucumber and the pain would come back straight away, i cant not eat because if i dont eat or even the morning i wake up i feel this WORST hunger + the loud gurgling after eating anything? When i wake up I don't feel the pain but once I lay on either side I feel it coming and I start to get so frustrated because my life consist now of wondering if the pain is gone almost 24/7. if i left anything or didn't post in the right place please let me know because i need the help of people that can somewhat understand my pain

PLEASE HELP ME OR GIVE ME SOME KIND OF ADVICE

LOCATION OF MY DISCOMFORT: I just ripped this image of google and placed a red circle to show where my discomfort is coming from although please not the the pain is mostly towards the naval, the edges don't really have any some of discomfort and i can literally feel it just under the skin

Z3cZmQO.png

Also worth noting that my whole life I've had serious anxiety and I suffered with undiagnosed depression so I don't know if any of this is causing this? I do tend to freak myself out by googling symptoms and convincing myself I'm going to die. like if i dont think about the discomfort it seems to almost fade away but the feeling of having to pee is there almost ALWAYS

· Registered
3 Posts
I'm sick of getting told that it's all in my head and that I need to just "stop" because I'm on the verge of crying it's ruining my life! I've already had to deal with other ###### like being gay (not being gay itself but the nonsense you have to deal with), having scoliosis,, dermatillomania, my eyesight pretty much going so that I have to wear glasses 24/7, not being able to gain weight (now losing it), for a while I had fatigue 24/7 and at this point I'm convinced I have something seriously wrong with me. This is NOT fair! I hate to whine and complain but I'm only 18 and I can't even enjoy my youth because I'm suffering and no one seems to care about what I preach or believe me at most

· Registered
10 Posts
also the discomfort that comes after eating is almost instant, is that normal? also when im not moving around the discomfort is pretty noticeable but when i move around it's almost gone
I'm sick of getting told that it's all in my head and that I need to just "stop" because I'm on the verge of crying it's ruining my life! I've already had to deal with other ###### like being gay (not being gay itself but the nonsense you have to deal with), having scoliosis,, dermatillomania, my eyesight pretty much going so that I have to wear glasses 24/7, not being able to gain weight (now losing it), for a while I had fatigue 24/7 and at this point I'm convinced I have something seriously wrong with me. This is NOT fair! I hate to whine and complain but I'm only 18 and I can't even enjoy my youth because I'm suffering and no one seems to care about what I preach or believe me at most
Hi i have the similar issues too can u tell me how ur doing and coped with it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts