Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
beach, have you read most this forum?What do you really know about HT for this and for IBS?No Offence but you have been posting these questions for almost a year. I know you have read a lot on all this, but its putting it into practice everyday that matters.We can really help with this but its also a matter of you taking action really. I hope this did not offend you in anyway, as that was not my intension at all.Excerrsise is good and helps and the Jaquzzi, but others things like breathing excersises and working on relaxing the mind is crucial as well.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I do take offense to it. Because NO ONE has given me any useful information. Nothing new, no new books....It's actually disappointing.And you, are suppose to help people on this site....not talk down to us...Please do not reply to my posts anymore. Thank you.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Beach, I think for myself, I created much of my stress. So I guess changing my thinking probably helped me the most to alleviate some stress. But I think I've posted this to you before, so you probably won't find this very helpful, although it is true.BQ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.