Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the "D" mostly after eating, bloated or full feeling and sometimes nausea. Some pain (usually when I feel bloated) What a nightmare!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I know where you're coming from. I used to be D - same stuff as you. But within a week I swung over to the C side, but still have the bloating and nausea (although the nausea is different than when I was D... hard to explain). But I've run the gamet of symptoms: first was C/D, then D, now C. All with bloating, gas and nausea. Oh joy!Ty

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I don't know why, but I hardly ever get nausea. But then again, I've never been one to toss my cookies anyway. If I'm sick, it all comes out the other end.......I have cramping, gas, bloat, and explosive D. What a joy, huh? Every once in a while I've swung over to the C side - what an experience. I have pain every day, but that could be due to other female problems. they certainly seem to aggravate the IBS, though.------------------"When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy." (anonymous) Missycat

·
Registered
773 Posts
Okay. Let me get my list...Bloating, nausea, cramps (that'll easily bring me to tears), heartburn, reflux (complete with bile), chest pain, back pain, sometimes D (used to be D for 2 years... I've been C for 1 year), BAD BAD gas (both ends), dizziness, hot sweats, cold sweats, headaches, Ummm... I think that's all. I get new symptoms all the time, but those are the main ones I live with every day. Spirit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts