Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok with all the possible food triggers what drinks should one stay away from. i cut cafine/soda this last week and i have been pretty good.i started drinking more water and some gator aid.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
It varies from person to person.Here are some common trigger issues with beverages.Some people it is any drink with caffiene in it.Some people it is any drink that is carbonated.Some people it is any drink with alcohol.Some people it is any drink with High Fructose Corn Syrup.Some people it is juices from high sorbitol containing fruit (like apple and pear).Personally, I do not notice much difference, but I'm not food triggered much in general at all.K.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
It varies from person to person.Here are some common trigger issues with beverages.Some people it is any drink with caffiene in it.Some people it is any drink that is carbonated.Some people it is any drink with alcohol.Some people it is any drink with High Fructose Corn Syrup.Some people it is juices from high sorbitol containing fruit (like apple and pear).Personally, I do not notice much difference, but I'm not food triggered much in general at all.K.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.