Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my first colonoscopy on Weds and was doing fine until Friday. I guess I ate too much lunch. I started having slight cramping, gas bloating and Saturday morning have bad diarrhea. Has anyone had similiar experiences? All they told me at the office is that it would take 2-3 days for things to return to normal.Thanks, Donna

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
hi donna (nice name) after i had my last colonoscopy i had it on the friday and it was monday before i felt ok, apart from a wee bit of discomfort and the odd cramping pain i was ok.. The consultant told me to have small meals after it for a few days.. good luck, hope your feeling better soon.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I was fine the day after my 'osco.
The day of, I went home and ate too much. My wife said I probably shouldn't have eaten a whole peanut butter sandwich and chips. As she was getting ready to go back to school to teach, I suddenly turned white as a ghost and threw up and got the fever shakes.She took the rest of the day off to be with me.Guess those drugs are a little more euphoric than I thought... Just wish I could have had more halfway through the procedure.. ouch!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.