Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
i dont know - i've been asking as well - but the name cracks me up. Bowel Support. like "Tech Support" or like we're talking about bras. "yes, i need extra support".i believe it is for "ocassional diarrhea". (but so is immodium)-jj

·
Registered
546 Posts
i dont know - i've been asking as well - but the name cracks me up. Bowel Support. like "Tech Support" or like we're talking about bras. "yes, i need extra support".i believe it is for "ocassional diarrhea". (but so is immodium)-jj

·
Registered
135 Posts
You two must have been reading my mind. I had just read that same post and even marked the name down to research when I saw this message. I wait anxiously to hear what this medication is supposed to do. Yea, Jenjen, it's probably an immodium-like med. But, hope springs eternal as we all search frantically for some help.

·
Registered
135 Posts
You two must have been reading my mind. I had just read that same post and even marked the name down to research when I saw this message. I wait anxiously to hear what this medication is supposed to do. Yea, Jenjen, it's probably an immodium-like med. But, hope springs eternal as we all search frantically for some help.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Something I read said it was the same asShaman Normal Stool Formula, which isn'tlike Imodium. It is supposed to normalizeyour stool. I tried the NSF & it didn'thelp me, but I'd take all the free samplesI could.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Something I read said it was the same asShaman Normal Stool Formula, which isn'tlike Imodium. It is supposed to normalizeyour stool. I tried the NSF & it didn'thelp me, but I'd take all the free samplesI could.

G

·
I posted the same question not long ago, but it somehow got lost amongst all the messages. Anyhow, I am anxiously waiting for some input on someone who has used this and if they've had any success. I've just received a free sample in the mail, so I plan on taking a try with it to see if it helps me any. I'll be sure to keep you all posted and let you know how it goes.

G

·
I posted the same question not long ago, but it somehow got lost amongst all the messages. Anyhow, I am anxiously waiting for some input on someone who has used this and if they've had any success. I've just received a free sample in the mail, so I plan on taking a try with it to see if it helps me any. I'll be sure to keep you all posted and let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
546 Posts
okay - i've got the package with me from GNC:Bowel Support formula (not fda evaluated)-helps manage occasional diarrhea-normalizes water and chloride secretion in the bowel-promotes normal stool formationit says the active ingredient is croton lechleri extract (sap). other ingredients are microcrystalline cellulose, coating, glyceryl monostearate, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide.no sugar, no strach no artificial colors or flavors, no preservatives, no corn, no wheat, no dairy, no yeast.the warning included is: for occasional diarrhea only. consult a physician if you are experiencing persistent diarrhea. do not use this product if you have bloody diarrhea or a fever.for more info, there is a number: 888-462-2548licensed from Shaman Pharmaceuticals.--i havent tried taking this yet cuz i've done well on the immodium and i dont want to mess up a good thing.jj

·
Registered
546 Posts
okay - i've got the package with me from GNC:Bowel Support formula (not fda evaluated)-helps manage occasional diarrhea-normalizes water and chloride secretion in the bowel-promotes normal stool formationit says the active ingredient is croton lechleri extract (sap). other ingredients are microcrystalline cellulose, coating, glyceryl monostearate, sodium starch glycolate, silicon dioxide.no sugar, no strach no artificial colors or flavors, no preservatives, no corn, no wheat, no dairy, no yeast.the warning included is: for occasional diarrhea only. consult a physician if you are experiencing persistent diarrhea. do not use this product if you have bloody diarrhea or a fever.for more info, there is a number: 888-462-2548licensed from Shaman Pharmaceuticals.--i havent tried taking this yet cuz i've done well on the immodium and i dont want to mess up a good thing.jj

G

·
Well I have been on it for a week. I take two tablets a day along with Colestid (a binder) and one Allegra a day. I have seen an improvement, not perfect, but a definite improvement. Unfortunately when I start feeling pretty good I eat something I shouldn't and BAM! It is definitely worth keeping in the arsenal. Cost seems to be about a buck a pill but I would pay a thousand bucks a month to be rid of this ####!Monte

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.