Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, we've all discussed what makes us miserable (ie. D, C, gas, etc.) Now it's time to discuss what makes us really feel good! Me first:ginger (my recent discovery)yogaplaying with my daughter when I feel greatgood musica healthy BMBig Brother (I know, I know, I can't help it)How about you?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Good thread deirpg!What makes me feel really good:-Dancing-Singing(I'm one of those people you see belting it out in the car
)-A good movie-Cuddling with my boyfriend-Driving through the mountains------------------"I'm not a failure if I don't make it - I'm a success because I tried"-unknown

·
Registered
461 Posts
Good thread deirpg!What makes me feel really good:-Dancing-Singing(I'm one of those people you see belting it out in the car
)-A good movie-Cuddling with my boyfriend-Driving through the mountains------------------"I'm not a failure if I don't make it - I'm a success because I tried"-unknown

G

·
Great Thread!! - the sunrise - the sunset - a good book - my husbands grin - the smell of my grandson's hair - on a good day - riding on the back of our Harley on a country road. God Bless, Chris

G

·
Great Thread!! - the sunrise - the sunset - a good book - my husbands grin - the smell of my grandson's hair - on a good day - riding on the back of our Harley on a country road. God Bless, Chris

·
Registered
423 Posts
-A good night's sleep-Horseback riding (when the horse is behaving well)-A good movie-A good book-Visiting with friends-A long walk on a cool night-A massageP.[This message has been edited by plm123 (edited 09-01-2001).]

·
Registered
423 Posts
-A good night's sleep-Horseback riding (when the horse is behaving well)-A good movie-A good book-Visiting with friends-A long walk on a cool night-A massageP.[This message has been edited by plm123 (edited 09-01-2001).]

·
Registered
120 Posts
Being in love. True story.When I was back in college in California, I took my girlfriend home to meet my parents. My girlfriend had never been to the New York/New Jersey area before and I wanted her trip to be perfect. We went to NYC every day and saw everything: Statue of Liberty, World Trade Center, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square, Wall Street, Chinatown... we hit all the tourist sites. The whole time we ate out every single day: steak, hamburgers, pizza, take-out Chinese--just thinking about this stuff now makes me have to go to the bathroom!But those two weeks she was there I did not have even a single IBS attack. They were the best two weeks of my life and I am positive it was because I was so head-over-heels in love.-- Jared

·
Registered
120 Posts
Being in love. True story.When I was back in college in California, I took my girlfriend home to meet my parents. My girlfriend had never been to the New York/New Jersey area before and I wanted her trip to be perfect. We went to NYC every day and saw everything: Statue of Liberty, World Trade Center, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square, Wall Street, Chinatown... we hit all the tourist sites. The whole time we ate out every single day: steak, hamburgers, pizza, take-out Chinese--just thinking about this stuff now makes me have to go to the bathroom!But those two weeks she was there I did not have even a single IBS attack. They were the best two weeks of my life and I am positive it was because I was so head-over-heels in love.-- Jared

G

·
Nice idea
to think about something good and fun for a change-my two great kids-my wonderful, understanding bf-my silly dog-good friends-a good steak cooked on the grill-a beautiful sunset-great s*x

G

·
Nice idea
to think about something good and fun for a change-my two great kids-my wonderful, understanding bf-my silly dog-good friends-a good steak cooked on the grill-a beautiful sunset-great s*x

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Wonderful post: - spending time with my little nieces - cuddling with my hubby - having a massage - doing yoga - listening to relaxing music - sitting at the lake and listening to the water - watching birds & bunnies frolicking in my backyard - the unconditional love that my pets give me

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Wonderful post: - spending time with my little nieces - cuddling with my hubby - having a massage - doing yoga - listening to relaxing music - sitting at the lake and listening to the water - watching birds & bunnies frolicking in my backyard - the unconditional love that my pets give me

·
Registered
178 Posts
* riding off rd go-carts thru the woods with my kids and hubbie* my dopey dogs
and cat, ferret, bird, rabbit, ducks... oh and the newest, a lizard
* my kids giggles* the smell of a baby* playing pc games with my hubbie* a litter of puppies or kittens or a pen of baby goats* Xaanax....it has given me back the ability to go out with my kids and hubbie and ENJOY myself and them* immodium * My health...I am much better off then alot of others

1 - 20 of 29 Posts