Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Oh Jackie {{{{HUGS}}}}! Yes I would say that your husband is a bit selfish also. Oh sometimes the more we let someone get away with something then they continue to do it -- sometimes it just becomes a way of life and not even thought about much.Your husband sounds much like my Dad and the way he treated my mom. Of course it wasn't hunting but many other things but she did work and had to work to make up for his mismanagement and frivalous spending of money. I never could understand how she could be so happy go lucky all the time. Especially as a teenager I would encourage to leave him! "Just leave him -- I would say". I used to imagine her doing that so we could get our own place and live happier. Well that never came about and it drove me nuts that he was like that to her and also with us. Everything appeared to be a bother when it came to us kids and an interruption of what he would rather be doing. He hated to drive or pick up freinds and take his kids places. I just learned not to ask him for anything or to expect much. I always felt as I got older that he was the one who really missed out on soo sooo much!Sad what selfish people do to their lives...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.