Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
14,050 Posts
Beach, I know exactly what you mean. I used to get pain and spasms though instead. Yeah this is fun huh? NOT! I had tried several different things, but nothing really worked, except getting to know those people really well. And knowing them better would help me get less tense around them. That was my only remedy before I tried the hypnotherapy. Now, I don't get the pain or spasms while or even after I'm with folks I don't know too well. I even did really well meeting my husband's new boss this past summer. This was a classic situation where I would have had problems prior to doing the hypnotherapy. But I didn't have any pain or spasms. I really think the hypno helps me manage the anxiety and helps me handle any stressful situations much better. I'm just more calm in general and I also hardly ever think about having an attack. Only after I have done something I usually had problems with before or after I've been in situations that would have provoked the pain, do I realize that "Hey I didn't have any pain!" LOL I think the hypno may really help you Beach. I know it definitely lowered my anxiety level.Hope this helped. BQ

· Registered
14,050 Posts
Beach, I know exactly what you mean. I used to get pain and spasms though instead. Yeah this is fun huh? NOT! I had tried several different things, but nothing really worked, except getting to know those people really well. And knowing them better would help me get less tense around them. That was my only remedy before I tried the hypnotherapy. Now, I don't get the pain or spasms while or even after I'm with folks I don't know too well. I even did really well meeting my husband's new boss this past summer. This was a classic situation where I would have had problems prior to doing the hypnotherapy. But I didn't have any pain or spasms. I really think the hypno helps me manage the anxiety and helps me handle any stressful situations much better. I'm just more calm in general and I also hardly ever think about having an attack. Only after I have done something I usually had problems with before or after I've been in situations that would have provoked the pain, do I realize that "Hey I didn't have any pain!" LOL I think the hypno may really help you Beach. I know it definitely lowered my anxiety level.Hope this helped. BQ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.