Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Hi Beach,I have the same problem, but will not let this make me a prisoner in my own house. I take two immodium before I leave, make sure I know where the restroom is and then try to relax & have a good time. I also try to watch what I eat while dining out (absolutely cannot eat beef or greasy food of any kind). Even doing all that I have still had some bad moments. We were on a cruise ship several years ago, I knew I was going to have to go to the other end of the dining room and up a full flight of stairs (in a long dress & heels). Got up there and the restroom was full. Needless to say I didn't make it so had to go back to the room & change. Oh well, life is tough but I refuse to give in to this stupid disease.

· Registered
84 Posts
Hi Beach,I have the same problem, but will not let this make me a prisoner in my own house. I take two immodium before I leave, make sure I know where the restroom is and then try to relax & have a good time. I also try to watch what I eat while dining out (absolutely cannot eat beef or greasy food of any kind). Even doing all that I have still had some bad moments. We were on a cruise ship several years ago, I knew I was going to have to go to the other end of the dining room and up a full flight of stairs (in a long dress & heels). Got up there and the restroom was full. Needless to say I didn't make it so had to go back to the room & change. Oh well, life is tough but I refuse to give in to this stupid disease.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.