Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,this is my first time on here and I'm not really sure how it works so here goes:I am 24 years old and for the past two years have been experiencing painful abdominal cramping, constipation, trapped gas, pencil-like stool, diarrhea, breakout in skin, dark dark circles under my eyes, always tired, low energy, and digestive issues. My issue is that I can't seem to go one full day where I wake up and don't look tired and have aweful skin, eat something that doesn't hurt me, and go to the bathroom on a regular basis. My bowel movements vary, sometimes I'll go six (yes six) days being constipated, other days I have diarrhea, and other days (these are great days, at least for a while) I have what I like to call normal bowl movements. It's the pencil-like ones that concern me the most. I seem to have trapped gas and these pencil like stools that are fairly long and sometimes break off, and it looks like it has thread or string in it?I eat healthy and exercise regularly, I have had many tests and a few doctors and still not one FINAL answer...

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
So you do not have an IBS diagnosis?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.