Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Where to buy flavonoids

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  overitnow 
#1 ·
Im interested in trying flavonoid supplement. Im running out of hope and need to try something different. Im taking fish oil now, along with a multi vitamin and iron. I tried vit D and it gave me terrible D. I tried pepermint oil capsels and it made me feel aweful, and burned when having a bowel movement. Ive tried florastor pro biotics, along with other pro biotics and they didnt agree with me. Im so frustrated! I just want to feel better!Any info on flavonoids, and where i can purchase them would be helpful. Trial and error runs my life these days.Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
#3 ·
resveratrol supplements flavonoids?? I think i have seen the AgroLabs Superberry Upgrade with Resveratrol Liquid Dietary Supplement in stores before. Just want to make sure i pick up the right product!Thanks Kathleen!

#5 ·
Resveratrol is one flavonoid product from red grapes. You might want to see if you can get any information about that particular brand and actual success in controlling cholesterol buildups, since that seems to be a predictor for controlling platelets that cause bowel inflammation. Absorption, or lack of it, is the key to effectiveness with this nutrient. Lots of companies make grape seed extracts but that doesn't mean they all work, or heart disease wouldn't be the No. 1 killer.Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.