Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I do.
Love it! It's even good for scones and things like that you normally use a heavy cream for.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
But do you need to use it? Unless you are guzzling the stuff (more than 1 pint in day with meals), there shouldn't be a reason to.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I love Lactaid milk. Use it all the time. The capsules don't work for me!!!Flux, a half a glass of milk would send me reeling to the john and in pain for 24 hours!!I know, I've been there. NOTHING will convince me otherwise. Don't even argue this with me. I'm sure plenty of others agree. Love you anyway.Much love and light to all, mama-

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Yup...for me the ammount of cheese on a piece pizza can make me head for the hills. I do find that the higher fat level in milk products affect the severity of my reaction; whether it be D or hives etc And before anyone asks...yes I HAVE been tests eons ago for lactose intolerance.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yes, Linr, I have used lactaid when baking and have had no problems with it.Has anyone ever tried Lactaid Icecream? I see it once in awhile in the freezer section, but I'm reluctant to try anything new, so I stick with Rice Dream Ice cream and Sharon's sorbet.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I use lactaid in baking and cooking all of the time. I have also tried the Lactaid ice cream. I personally did not like it. I think the one I tried was called Lactasia?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts