Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive had urine infections and what not in the past and they are always a bit of a bugger for me but this is the first time that i have just been for a wee not long before, sat down at the computer and felt like i was going to wet myself, couldnt even control is when i tried and leaked quite a bit, im only nearly 21! whats up with my bladder? im usually really good and even if im bursting for a wee i can hold it till i get to the toilet. ive been trying to get my bowels to get going today since i havent been today and over the past few days its been a bit constipated styly and didnt want to end up with D if i left myself a bit constipated for like a week, could that have anything to do with it?

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Hi Sophie,I find that when I am constipated, which is rare for me , I have symptoms of a UTI. I have to urinate constantly and the feeling doesn't seem to go away.I had seen two Urologists at one point and had two cystoscopies, but they couldn't figure out what was causing my symptoms.I ended up putting two and two together. I found that when I finally got "cleaned out", the symptoms disappeared.That could very well be your problem.After you go, see if you notice a difference.Jeanne

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
My ibs alternates and when im having the c part i also wee alot, i was going back and forth to the doctors to have my urine checked, it was always clear, so i too figured out it was the ibs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.