Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm a 15 year old girl, and this marks my one year anniversary with this (stupid) problem.

I seem to smell bad wherever I go, and it happens randomly.

I know it's not my hygiene, or some vaginal disorder. My breath doesn't stink, and my vagina doesn't smell. I don't have any B.O either, which is why I'm not understanding why I smell bad.

I've actually smelled it before too, and its an undescribable smell. It's an unpleasant smell, but it doesn't exactly compare to garbage or a sewage smell.

At one point in time, I thought this might have been coming from my anus... and I still think that, but the thing is, I don't know how. There's only three ways a smell can be produced, which is through the skin, through the mouth, or through the bottom.

Any thoughts on what this might be??

And also, if you need me to provide more information, I'll be happy to do so ! Thank you all

·
Registered
71 Posts
There are many things that it can be. I could be your diet. It could just be your body chemistry. I drink more alcohol than I should and sometimes I smell a bit odd from it. When that happens I jump on a treadmill for an hour and sweat it out which usually does the trick for me, though it may not for you. If it's an issue, check with your Doctor. There are things they can check.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.