Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeff-I have been trying to do a search to see things that i have posted before. In the early days. I KNOW i hvae posted a lot but i it comes up woth nothing every time. Its really frustrating. Why doesnt it work?

·
Banned
8,831 Posts
Spliff is right. When you try to do a search in the archives using a member number, the posts don't show up. You get 0 posts. I really miss this ability to pull up posts by a member number because sometimes it is difficult to remember exact words in the thread to do a search on words. It is easier to remember who you were talking to.

·
Banned
8,831 Posts
Spliff is right. When you try to do a search in the archives using a member number, the posts don't show up. You get 0 posts. I really miss this ability to pull up posts by a member number because sometimes it is difficult to remember exact words in the thread to do a search on words. It is easier to remember who you were talking to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.