Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe it's good.i try almost anything but one day i'm gonna better,i hope.the worst is hypoglycemea.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
You may want to try using the search function (under the post new topic reply buttons). Also since it contains colostrum (I found that by doing a web search for it since I had no idea what it was) also search for that. Colostrum has been talked about--If I remember it got mixed reviews.Sometimes it may be a few days before someone who has taken it comes on the board.If you have a question that is not answered right away, reply to your own post and type in the word bump. That will move it up the list and usually if anyone knows anything about it, you'll get a reply in a few days.K.------------------I have no financial, academic, or any other stake in any commercial product mentioned by me.My story and what worked for me in greatly easing my IBS: http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000015.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.