Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i throw up,the major head ache disapear and more confusing,the peristaltic in my lower bowel restart and flush the trapped gas eventually.Is there anybody who have a "theory" on that?Ignorance irritate make me so bad.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I suspect that the G.I. tract have is own atmosphere and by burping or vomiting
,it balance the pressure or something.Burping help the peristaltic
I would like to burp on command.I have a book on burping for IBS.The guy is an burps expert.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I suspect that the G.I. tract have is own atmosphere and by burping or vomiting
,it balance the pressure or something.Burping help the peristaltic
I would like to burp on command.I have a book on burping for IBS.The guy is an burps expert.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Sounds like a true intolerance to me. I had the very same symptoms...It is amazing what food and chemicals can do to your body

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Sounds like a true intolerance to me. I had the very same symptoms...It is amazing what food and chemicals can do to your body

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
K-quote:Could also just be coincidence.K.No.It's call reality
Sorry,i did my Flux again.
Dee,I have the author,but my little book is in french.Dee,you have UNC and your american experts and me i have my little book on burping for IBS.Unfair...
There is more on burping later... :love: Keep burping...
Any trick for burping?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
K-quote:Could also just be coincidence.K.No.It's call reality
Sorry,i did my Flux again.
Dee,I have the author,but my little book is in french.Dee,you have UNC and your american experts and me i have my little book on burping for IBS.Unfair...
There is more on burping later... :love: Keep burping...
Any trick for burping?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dee,the name of the author is ...Larry Tremblay 1999 Autotraitement.Advice to release trapped gas according to him.-Of course burping(10 minutes cession per day)-belly massage waves and clockwise movements.-Forcing defecation(3 to 5 secs) without forcing too much.-Many movements,especially those for the bassin(Balancing to the rigth,left and behind).-He also recommand to cradle in a chair(not sure about my translation on that one).
The author is very confident and it works quit well if you can burp.K-Quote:
The parts are all connected by nerves so maybe something is sending a signal somewhere.I will try to find if you were rigth and thanks to share your theory. :love:

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dee,the name of the author is ...Larry Tremblay 1999 Autotraitement.Advice to release trapped gas according to him.-Of course burping(10 minutes cession per day)-belly massage waves and clockwise movements.-Forcing defecation(3 to 5 secs) without forcing too much.-Many movements,especially those for the bassin(Balancing to the rigth,left and behind).-He also recommand to cradle in a chair(not sure about my translation on that one).
The author is very confident and it works quit well if you can burp.K-Quote:
The parts are all connected by nerves so maybe something is sending a signal somewhere.I will try to find if you were rigth and thanks to share your theory. :love:

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Burping=instant G.I.reaction(gas movement)
Where is the "winds expert"(F)?Don't be shy

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Burping=instant G.I.reaction(gas movement)
Where is the "winds expert"(F)?Don't be shy

·
Registered
356 Posts
Dee,I have the author,but my little book is in french.Dee,you have UNC and your american experts and me i have my little book on burping for IBS.Unfair... Spasman?
My American "experts' haven't been very helpful and I will need a referral from my current GI in able to eve go to The UNC.They absolutely require a referral which really confuses me.When I made one with temple it wasn't necessary.Your book on burping is interesting.Does it help you?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Dee,I have the author,but my little book is in french.Dee,you have UNC and your american experts and me i have my little book on burping for IBS.Unfair... Spasman?
My American "experts' haven't been very helpful and I will need a referral from my current GI in able to eve go to The UNC.They absolutely require a referral which really confuses me.When I made one with temple it wasn't necessary.Your book on burping is interesting.Does it help you?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dee
Yeah,the book have help me.Burping help to shake the things
inside.I just want to burp more
.There is too much pressure in my G.I. tract.I'm asking me if a "trouble stomack" can makes the things worst in the lower bowel.???

1 - 20 of 43 Posts