Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Thanks so much! I agree with the article about my cravings! I've also bookmarked it.

G

·
What a bunch of hooey. Please think critically when you read stuff like this. A person craves sweets, so you give them another 80 to 120 grams of carbos a day? They claim there was weight loss after 14 weeks, as part of a regimen including diet and exercise as well. What kind of diet? What was the protein/carb/fat ratio? Was there even a ratio, or did they just clip intake at 1000 or 1200 calories a day? (Kinda important to the weight loss equation, don'tya think?) How much exercise did they get; 15 minutes of yoga or 15 minutes going cardio on a treadmill? Or was it an hour (or more) a day? Was it stretching with elastic bands or NIA?(Kinda important to the weight loss equation, don'tya think?)Exercise by itself, not only helps moderate (not cure) depression, but also regulates your appetite.>I'm criticizing the site, not the person who posted the link.<

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.